The processes & components of Holistic School development (HSDP)
- Diagnostic through structured Interview and audit process
- Alignment meetings with stakeholders and goal setting
- Workshops to solicit participation and responsibility of all stakeholders
- Initiation of aligned interventions through School Support Team
- Assessment and Review to capture the effectiveness of the interventions
- Learning incorporation to streamline the process for sustainability and scalability
In the long term, these interventions could prove to be the most effective means of driving change in the working of government schools across our country, by ensuring a better quality of education and learning, by providing role models, appropriate exposure and guidance to the children from a very young age.